Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Zia Sunrise Release

I love B2N2 Scraps newest release. This kit was made for her CT member Steph who has very fond memories of the American Southwest-she lived there for a while, got married there and has returned there. I had a great time making this kit have the feel of the southwest-Arizona, New Mexico and southern Utah. The colors are perfect for the area, the patterns are traditional and the elements are full of items from the southwest. Take a look.


You can find this kit at both my stores. It is 30% off for one week. Steph decided to make some templates that go along with this kit.


Take a look at some inspiration from my creative team.







These two timeline covers are from my CT member Steph.



CT member Dannethia made a freebie for you. You need to go to Becky's Blog to download. Make sure to leave a note if you download.


Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment