Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Announcing the first Turtle Scrap for TNS Feature Designer Challenge

Hi everybody, I'm so happy to tell you about the Featured Designer for the next two weeks! There's a lot planned, quite a few activities and I hope you will join Dawna and the North Stars for a lot of fun. Check out the fliers below for all the awesomeness!!



Some chats still need to be scheduled, but mark your calendars for these dates:

August 16 = Midnight Madness
August 18 = Turtle Scrap *Dawna will host a chat in SNP Chatroom at 3 pm CST
August 20 = Turtle Scrap
August 21 = Bingo card must be posted
August 22 = Bingo and chat *7 pm CST
August 23 = Turtle Scrap AND Midnight Madness
August 26 = Turtle Scrap
August 28 = Turtle Scrap AND Bingo card must be posted
August 29 = Bingo and chat *7 pm CST
August 30 = Turtle Scrap AND Midnight Madness

Turtle Scraps: A Turtle Scrap is basically a Speed Scrap but with a longer time to get your LO finished. I'm holding a Turtle Scrap is so that my friends from Europe, Asia and Down Under can play along too. Early in the morning a set of 7 instructions will be posted. You will have until 6 am CST the following day to post your LO in the True North Scraps gallery at Scraps N Pieces. Yes, that does mean that you have to use some TNS products, I'd like at least 50% TNS please! (Money saving hint: Read my Featured Designer Bio for a valuable coupon) Chats may be held any time during the day though, so watch for when they are scheduled. Chats are optional events, but they're so much fun and you never know when the RAK Fairy might show up! Every Turtle Scrap you complete within the time limit will earn you a piece of my pretty kit called Sunday Afternoon. There will be 3 Turtle Scraps a week.



Bingos: We'll be holding a couple bingo games during the 2 weeks I'm Featured Designer. I will give you a list of words to choose from and you make your own bingo card. Bingo cards must be completed and posted one full day prior to the scheduled bingo game. Bingo will be played during a chat. The RAK Fairy may be attending those games!
Treasure Hunt: I'll post an image with some easily identifiable pieces of various kits in my store. PM your answers to me before the end of the month (so you don't spoil it for others!) and if you are correct, you will earn a 25% coupon to my store!



Group Hug: Another super-easy way to earn valuable savings! For every 5 comments you post in the True North Scraps gallery, I will give you 5% off a purchase in my store. You can collect up to a maximum of 50% off! Make sure you keep track of your comments in this thread so I can find them.

If you participate in the Treasure Hunt and Group Hug, you can potentially earn a coupon worth 75% off one purchase of TNS products! Coupons will accumulate throughout the featured designer time and one coupon will be for the full prize amount that you earned will be awarded by September 5, 2013.

Midnight Madness: Every Friday night at midnight (August 16, 23 and 30th) I will put my store on sale for 24 hours for 60% off all regular priced products!

And one more thing, I have a special $5 grab bag available until the end of August only!



Be Sure to check out the first Turtle Scrap here in the SNP forum. Here's what I came up with using the instructions. I used True North Scraps Bohemainity Grab Bag.



I hope you join in some fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment