Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

My Mother, My Friend


I'm very excited to show you B2N2 Scraps newest release. It's a beautiful Mother’s day kit. It’s not a traditional colored Mother’s Day kit but we turned the colors into a kit that is elegant and feminine. Take a look at My Mother, My Friend.

You can find this at STS and at MyMemories. Right now the STS store is 40% off so you can grab it at a great price through the weekend! The kit will be on sale 30% off for on week at MyMemories. There is also a album template pack at MyMemories but it’s not up yet.

Take a look at what Becky's CT has done with this kit. They created fabulous layouts!





Gorgeous, right? Becky also has a freebie add on for you for a limited time. All you have to do is go be her fan on Facebook page to get this add on!


Here’s a freebie for all you blog readers made by Becky's CT member Dannethia. You can download from Becky blog here





Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment