Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Build A Kit release at Stuff To Scrap and NSD Sale at B2N2 Scraps

I loved the BAK colors this month and the theme but Becky had just re-released Mommy’s Little Boy, so she decided to make a boy template set. These templates will have you seeing stars. Take a look.

Don’t forget that with BAK pieces, you can save money by buying 3 pieces. What a fabulous deal!



Before we see what Becky's CT did with these templates, let me wish you a happy iNSD weekend! Becky is having a storewide sale and this doesn't come around often! So make sure to head over to my store and pick up some kits while they are on sale for 40% off. There is also going to be a Facebook freebie this weekend only. Make sure to fan my page.



Now here are the layouts with my template.



No comments:

Post a Comment