Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

April Showers Bring May Flowers Blog Train


Stuff to Scraps April Showers bring May Flowers blog train is super cool and I couldn't pass up trying to do a mini for you. But I couldn't stop so I also have an add on my facebook fan freebie. Take a look at this really great palette we used for the train. Super cool Right?



For direct download click here for papers and elements.


Here's the add on you can find at my facebook page just click the heart and like me. Plus everything will be direct download now and remember this will only be up for the month of April. I hope you enjoy my parts!

Here's the rest of the blog train.

Kandiced (you are here)
Note-able Scraps

Happy April Fools Day!

16 comments:

  1. thanks so much for your contributions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, especially your "hello sunshine" paper! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great kit, thanks. Question, noticed papers were extremely large, do you flatten the layers before saving?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do flatten my papers into Jpegs. My papers might be a little larger because I use textures, brushes and patterns, so with each layer makes the file a little bit larger. Something I will keep in mind the next time I make papers.

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much!! Loving the papers and the elements. New to your FB page. Thanks for the great add-on as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. <3 I look forward to the STS Road Trip each month! Thank you very much for your part!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the adorable kit and the facebook add-ons!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your portion of the train is SO incredibly adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your kit(s). Thank you for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing both of your parts with us. :) I love the stormy clouds and the lightning. :)

    ReplyDelete