Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Scraps N Pieces Feature Designers & Freebie

Scraps N Pieces (aka Lori & Heidi store owners) are the Feature Designers at Scraps N Pieces for the last half of January and their store is marked down to 50%. What a great deal! You still have over a day to complete a few of their challenges earn a couple of dollars to their store. Take a look at the previews below.



I'll show you a couple of kits I recently purchased.








Here's a couple I layouts I did for their challenges. The first is of an accident that just happened. I just bought I am Speed and Born to be Wild and never thought I be using them for this type of layout.


This layout I did for their recipe challenge. I love when some gives me a list! I used Beauty Parlor.


I created a cluster frame freebie for from my layout for you. I hope you like it! 
You can click here to download.


Happy Scrapping!









2 comments:

  1. super cute freebie and I nominated your layout for GSO, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your layout. I always liked to braid my hair just to get the waves when I was young. What a cutie! Thank you for the cluster! I may need to get my hair styled now. :)

    ReplyDelete