Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Manic Monday at Scrap Matters

Hi everybody!  How was your weekend?  Mine was aMAZING!!!  My best friend came up to surprise me for my Christmas present!  I haven't seen her in a year and a half!  So yeah, my weekend was fantabulous.  I only hope your weekend was half as great as mine was.  
Sooo, it's a Manic Monday *singing to the Bangles* and you know what that means!!!  Yep, Meagan has another fabulicious product for 50% off today!  Today we have the Wishes and Wings Quick Page Album on sale.
(as always, the image is linked)
 I KNOW!!  Cute as everything, right?  I just adore these colors.  And at only half price, how can you resist?  I know I can't!  *running feet*  OK, I got my copy!  
Ohhhhh I said something about a freebie, right?  You know it.  
A special thanks to our wondermus CT member, Em, for this beautiful freebie quick page gift. <3
Download here
Remember, the link is only available for 1 week.
Please send your friends here for their own copy!
Thank you for spending a part of your Monday with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment