Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Celebrate

B2N2 Scraps (Becky) has a brand new kit out called Celebrate. It’s a kit for New Year’s but it also can be used for so many other celebratory events like anniversary parties, and birthday parties for adults. This kit has classy colors and it is packed full of glittery papers and elements! Take a look.



It is still on sale for 30% off. You can find it at both her stores MyMemories and Stuff o Scrap. Make sure to grab it while it’s on sale! I did my layout of my anniversary I just celebrated on the Seventh.



You might recognize this a template from STS Jan Template challenge by Adriana's Cafe. I did flip it and moved some parts.

Becky also has a few more layouts to show you on her blog plus you can always check out her STS gallery.

CMT Dannethia has a freebie for you over on Becky's blog. You can download it HERE



I hope you had a great weekend!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment