Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

SNP Blog Train An Elegant Christmas Mini Freebie!


I'm so happy to participate in Scraps N Pieces blog train train this month. I love Christmas and the color palette was so pretty I had to try. I hope you enjoy my part of the train.


Here's my part. You can download here.


Blog Train:

Addicted to Digi-Scrap (You are Here)

Remember that we are all in different parts of the world so if someone's link isn't up yet, give them a little while and check back. The links are guaranteed to be active through the end of the month. Have fun on the hop and be sure to leave some love. Thanks!

Happy Scrapping!

22 comments:

  1. I couldn't wait for this train...thanks so much for you part

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant download. IE cant display the webpage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I usually use Google Chrome.... if you put this in your address bar it will take you right to Mediafire to download my freebie.

      http://www.mediafire.com/?3j40x7q4ffiacda

      I hope this helps!

      Delete
  3. The link worked, thank you for the beautiful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your part of the train...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your part of the blog train. :) I really like your snowflakes. :)

    ReplyDelete