Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Toyful by True North Scraps

Have you seen SNP Bits and Pieces this month. I believe today is the last day that you get all the different bits for $1.00. Let`s take a close look at True North Scraps Toyful Papers, Elements, and Alpha.




Right now and for limited time you can find Dawna`s Toyful Elements on her Facebook Exclusive tab. All you have to do is Like her but hurry once it`s gone the kit will be available only her SNP store.

Here`s a LO I did with Dawna`s Toyful kit using the Papers and Elements.


I used Wendy Tunison`s Designs Temptations Vol 8 (also part of SNP Sept Bits & Pieces).

My second LO I used Queen Wild`s Boys Toys kit (also part of SNP Sept Bits & Pieces) and Dawna`s great Toyful Alpha. These alphas can go with any of the Bits and Pieces!


I also used Queen Wild Scraps Center of Attention templates. I love templates.

I haven`t work with Dawna`s  clever Dated and Stapled 2011 & 2012 packs that also release early this month but I can`t wait to play with them. Take a look. They are priced at $2.49 each and a bargain I think.




Dawna has a new release schedule next Friday the 14th and you don`t want to miss it. I leave you with some more inspiration of Dawna`s fabulous CT members using Toyful.


No comments:

Post a Comment