Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ak Designs Feature Designer at SNP

AK Designs is the Feature Designer at SNP from Sept 1st to 15th. Her store is currently 50% off one more day!  I would go and check out her awesome templates. Here's her latest release Template Pack 20. I love  this template pack, I could never fit that many pictures on a layout and make it look good. Her templates make it look so easy.


Here's an awesome layout I just did with one of her blog train freebies (Daydreams and Wishes).


I used Artgal Style Oktober Fest kit. You can tell I didn't alter it too much!

Be sure to stop by AK Designs Store, Gallery, FB, Pinterest and Blog for more news on releases, up coming and events. Plus her fantastic freebie's she gives out on a weekly bases.


No comments:

Post a Comment