Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Little Cuckoo

This new release probably looks familiar as it was a speed scrap participation prize not too long ago. Becky loved making this kit and it came together so easily! She's been wanting to use these birds because they are just too cute and a little wacky! Isn't that how we all are? LOL I love bright colors and I thought these birds needed bright colors too. A Little Cuckoo can be used to scrap anything, especially those kooky moments you have at your house. I know you have them! Take a look at A Little Cuckoo which can be found at her STS store or my MyMemories store. Both stores have the kit for 30% off for one week!


I also have a set of 9 quick pages that can found at my STS store.


Take a look at what my CT did with this layout. I love how they combined papers and how some made their layouts a little kooky to match the feel of the kit!



Here's a layout Becky did for a speed scrap recently.


One of Becky's CT member, Julia, made a freebie for you.


You can download HERE. Make sure to leave some love if you download!

No comments:

Post a Comment