Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

P365 July Bundle


Laramie had hoped to have this out a bit sooner but I love everything about it. Added with all the other bundles; you just can't make enough layouts. The possibilities are endless. Just click the preview to pick it up this week for $4.99. Can't wait for the next installment and be sure to check back when I used this amazing kit for my double layout for my Project 365.





Laramie

Laramie

Laramie

Laramie

Laramie

Laramie

Kandice



This last layout was done with Queen Wild Scraps Circle and Scallops ll Template set that just been released today.
Here what your freebie Add-On looks like to coordinate with the other Bundles. Laramie tried to do something for all the holidays out there this month.


To download go to Laramie's Blog Here

I have a couple more designers to talk about today so don't go to far.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment