Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Down On The Farm with Freebie

Today I would love to show you a kit from Gettin' Scrappy With Britt. It's called Down On The Farm. It comes in two pieces. It was created with a similar color palette for JULY BAK (Build -A-Kit). I love these colors and Britt's embellishments are simply adorable.
July BAK: Down on the Farm Embellishments
Here's a pages I did with this fantastic kit. This one for the April's Font Challenge at Stuff To Scrap.
This one was done with Gettin' Scrappy With Britt Stuff To Scrap April's Template Challenge. Just to let you know this template is free all the month you just have to register.
I had so much fun making my first page I thought you would enjoy the picture cluster as a freebie. It comes with my shadows and also just Inner shadows.
Click on Mediafire or 4Shared to download your freebie.

Have a great day and happy scrapping.

3 comments:

  1. this is adorable! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this lovely freebie!

    ReplyDelete