Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Time To BBQ

HI

Well Spring has Sprung very early here in my neck of the woods and I love it! Our Ground hog said there was to be 6 more weeks of winter but he was wrong....lol! I like to show you a layout I did with Getting Scrappy With Britt Time to BBQ. I had a lot of fun creating this layout with the Speed Scrap Instructions from Queen Wild Designs yesterday afternoon at Stuff To Scrap. There is so many cool challenges here and the ladies are so freinedly, too!

Here's a closer look at Time To BBQ. It is marked down to $1.00 right now,
Here are the QP's that goes with this kit. I have so many picnic and BBQ pages to do I'm can't wait to get my hands on these to help me finish off last year...lol!
Here's my layout I did also using Simply Friends Word art by Memories by Digital Designs.
I really love it when the hubby decides he's cooking.....yummy now I want some BBQ! lol

Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Love the layout! Curt sure goes all out, I can all the stuff in those kabobs!

    ReplyDelete