Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Soak It Up and Ice Princess

Here are a few more kits from Gettin' Scrappy With Britt: Soak It Up and Ice Princess. I love the bright blues and pinks in these kits.


This I used Meagan's Creations March BAK: Sports Template Set 2 to complate this very cool water page. I just love the waves paper.

You know as I was posting this LO everywhere my title has a Spelling error....lol! I have to learn how to use Spell Check in PSE 9!

I love this one too. I did this at a Speed Scrap last night at Scraps N Pieces. I actually have a picture with Kaleb the same day wearing his baby blue hat. I might revamp this LO or do another. He wasn't to interesting because he was only 3 months I think he slept the whole time.....lol!

Be sure to check out these kits because they too are being retired soon.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment