Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Play On and Sports Templates

I LOVE the color palette and theme for this month's BAK collection at Stuff to Scrap and I know you will, too! It's all about sports and games! So Meagan's Creations created two sets of templates and also made some word art clusters from Queen Wild Scraps' "Play On", her mini-kit for the BAK. Check them out:




Each of the Sports Template Packs contains five 12x12 layout templates in PSD, TIFF and PNG file formats! You'll love scrapping your sports with these large-scale templates!


And here are Meagan's word art clusters!

10 clusters with only overlapping shadows created from Queen Wild Scraps' "Play On"


And check out these fabulous CT layouts!


Here's one from Dana using the Play On mini-kit by Queen Wild Scraps and a word art cluster from Meagan's set:

Here's one from Kandice again using Play On and the coordinating word art cluster set! It also includes a 12" word art cluster border!


Here's a sports template layout from Kandice! She also used Meagan's Creations' Sports Word Art, Summer Sunset, Day of Play, Our Home and Native Land and Up, Up and Away!

Here's another sports template from Kandice with Soak It Up by Getting Scrappy With Britt.


Here's a great hockey page from Lahni (aka Queen Wild Scraps!)

Layout features Penalty Box by Scraps N Pieces.
 And here's a fun basketball layout by Lindsay!
Layout features Game On by AmyDane Designs
 Here's a great playtime layout by Lindsay using the Play On mini and Meagan's word art cluster set!
Layout used a template from Circles N Scallops by Queen Wild Scraps

Here's a way fun football layout from Lindsay! Love the texture on the football!
Layout features Sports Pro by Laurie's Scraps
 Here's a sophisticated and chic badminton layout from Marlyn!

Super fun swim layout by Stephanie!

I love the colors of this baseball layout by Stephanie!
Layout features Batter Up by Scrap N Pieces

And here's a golf layout from Thao! She used Designs by Snowlady's Black Light Golf kit in this month's BAK collection! 


They haven't posted it yet but look for information about the BUY3_SAVEHALF_MARCHBAK coupon where you can save half when you buy 3 packs from this month's BAK! Be sure to check it out! I'll update my post here once I get that flier!


Happy Scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. Greetings! Very useful advice within this post!
    It's the little changes that will make the most important changes. Many thanks for sharing!

    My web page; domain names for sale
    my site :: domain names for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with
    Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains.
    If you know of any please share. Thanks!

    Also visit my web-site :: adjustable dumbbell sets

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blog frequently and I genuinely appreciate your content.

    This great article has really peaked my interest.

    I am going to bookmark your website and keep checking for new details about once a week.
    I subscribed to your Feed too.

    Here is my site; hidden cam sex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this
    article and the rest of the site is really good.


    Also visit my web site; http://www.jnmassage.info

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's definately a lot to know about this topic. I love all of the points you've made.



    Feel free to visit my blog Http://Sexygirlchat.Net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am
    inspired! Extremely useful info particularly the last part :) I handle such information much.
    I used to be seeking this particular information for a very long time.

    Thank you and best of luck.

    My webpage ... awesome long asian movie tube

    ReplyDelete