Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mommy Made This 3 Wishes

Mommy Made This is the Featured Designer for the last half of March at Scraps N Pieces. Her entire SNP store will be on sale from 3/16 to 3/31, for 50% off everything! SO one more day...better hurry! For one of her Challenges was to talk about one of her beautiful kits. I like to tell you about 3 Wishes! It is such a pretty kit. It has a soft pastel color scheme with maids waiting, a jester, prince and princess. Plus a beautiful Castle with coach and dragon. I added this wonderful kit to my stash last year. It's great for any little girl LO's. Here's what the kit looks like and right now it's on sale for $2.50. There's also matching Cardstock and Glitters for a sale price of $1.25.




Here's a LO I did with my niece Abigail. She's such a cutie! She already a year and few month how time flies.


Here's my latest, with my Kaitlyn. She always dressing up as a bunny princess and this kit went perfect for my picture. I also used one of Mommy Made This template from her newest kits Springing Into Luck . I can't tell you where exactly I picked up this great template it could have been from her BLOG or her FB Fan Freebie. If your not a follower you should be Colleen is always giving out some great freebies. Like right now she's got a cute rock kit called, Rock My Heart!


Colleen still has her sale on her store and if you have time today I'm sure you can do a few of her challenges to win dollars to buy something from her store after the challenge is done. Check it out here.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment