Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Free Spirit Blog Train

Wow, it's Friday already! Well that means we almost at a end to Meagan's Birthday bash week. I hope you had fun and were able to pick up her fabulous kit Free Spirit. If you missed any days Meagan still has her store at 50% off. If there is anything you would like you should get it now...lol.

Here's a look at Free Spirit.

Here's a few LO's that I did. This first one uses Free Spirit Templates and Addon.


I entered a February's Scrap Lift Challenge at STS and this was my take on the lift. Try and check out some of Stuff to Scrap Challenges they are a lot of fun and you get some of your layouts done too. But I guess you are here for your freebie. I made this Layout into a QP for you. Just click on the preview for Mediafire or click HERE for 4shared. This freebie will only be up for a week.

Here's all the stops:
Kandice     

Have a great weekend and be sure to wish Meagan a Happy Birthday tomorrow!

2 comments: