Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

CT Call + a way to get a free kit

Hi Everyone,


I'm excited to announce that Gettin' Scrappy With Britt is having a CT Call. I just joined her team at the beginning of the year and I love her designs. Britt is very easy going and her team is wonderful to work with.

Take a look at her preview.


Here's a couple of her kits that I recently scrapped with:
 
Have a look at Britt's Store at Stuff To Scrap and her Gallery, there are some amazing kits and layouts here. I have also been following Britt on her blog site to keep up with any new release's and news.

BUT  Britt just started a Facebook page and when she gets 200 fans she will give away a free kit. So Click Here to go to Facebook page and click LIKE!!!

Have a great weekend and don't be shy apply!

No comments:

Post a Comment