Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Artgal Style New Releases

Hi! Where did this week go? Our Schedule is so off right now, Hubby is on Holiday's. Maybe next week will get back on track...lol!

Anyways, I wanted to tell you about Artgal Style's latest releases. First one is Dandelion Dream, I love these warm and earthy tones. You can pick it up this week for $4.99 in the store.Take a look.
 
I had lots of fun with this kit. My kids are completely crazy when they see a dandelion about to seed. In my layout our park just went to seed, well I was there for a LONG time...lol!


A Day In The Life is a Re-Release from the old store and I just love these colors. It can be yours for $4.99 this week.

 Here's my layout with a normal busy day with Kaleb!

There are so many fantastic layouts done by the team, you can check them out on Artgal Style blog or gallery. If you hurry before the weekend is over, Laramie's is giving away Dandelion Dream Add On click here or on the preview above to be taken to her site.

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment