Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Exciting Announcement

Hi! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekends. I'm getting ready to go to another family wedding and today is beautiful. A high of 30 `C.

But the real reason for my post is I'm truly excited about being on Wendy Tunison's Creative Team and had to tell you.  You can find Wendy's designs at Natural Designs In ScrapBooking, you will be amazed at this ladies talent. My first kit I worked with is called Solitude. This is a soft romantic and whimsical kit! There are 2 parts to this beautiful kit. The Bundle has 197 unique Ellies, 13 Shadowed Ellies, 26 papers and 6 full alpha plus 2 shadowed Alpha's for your delight. Take a look at some of the previews.
Solitude Part 1
Part 2
I created two layouts with both parts of Solitude. I had lots of fun with Jumping For Joy. I don't do extractions to often But this wasn't an extraction I used a eraser and created different layers of style and textures to get my desired effect. I was also inspired by one Meagan's Creation Template Set Volume 5 from STS.  Take a look.



You can tell I loved playing with Wendy's Alpha's. Click on the full previews to be taken to the NDISB Store. To see more inspiration from Solitude or any other of Wendy's kits take a look at her gallery here. Plus, Wendy has the most inspiring blog site I have ever seen, Inkin' & Thinkin'. Be sure to stop by and say, 'HI!'.

Happy Scrapping!


1 comment:

  1. You are too sweet! Thank you for this awesome post. I am just loving your layouts and the way you used that photo on the Jumping layout is so cool!

    ReplyDelete