Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

DSA Designer Apprentice Season 2

Designer Apprentice at DigiScrap Addicts has just kicked off for their next season.  There is so much talent out there you would be amazed. I have a friend known as Digital Scrapbooking by Christina who has entered the contest and she's extremely talented. Take a look at this mini for week 1. I love those penguins. Did you know that Christina created these penguins from Polymer Clay, took a picture and than exacted them for her kit. I wouldn't know where to start....lol!
 

Here's a layout I did. 

 I hope you check out Christina's kit....ohhh, did I mention that all the designer kits are free. But if you download please leave some love they worked very hard to create their mini's. 

Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. I love your layout Kandice! I have the quickpage you made available for download on my blog AND links to DSA for the matching alphas!

    christinapoolie.blogspot.com/2011/08/chilly-matching-alphas.html

    ReplyDelete