Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Book Worm and Comic Book Release

Artgal Style has a couple of playful kits out today at Plain Digital Wrapper! The first one is a new release and it's called Book Worm. It's on sale this week for $4.99. I love these bright bold colors.

 
 
Here's a layout I did. I also used Meagan's Creation's May BAK- Summer Sports Template Pack.

Kaleb loves this book, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom! We read it all the time, ALL the time...lol!

Laramie next kit is called Comic Book. This kit is so cute and full of so much fun stuff you'll be happy that you picked it up. Take a look!

I loved playing with this kit. We just put up a swing set in the backyard so the kids are practicing their superman poses. It's to cute!


You should definitely stop by Artgal style's Blog, Laramie usually has a little freebie available on Release day and I believe it is the Add On to Book Worm. Plus, you can take a look at the awesome inspiration of the team too!

I have more exciting news so be sure to come back soon!  Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment