Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

All About

Artgal Style has a new release called "All About". This kit is "All About" school, learning and growing.  There is just a ton of goodies in this one.  You can pick it up by clicking the preview and it's on sale this week for $4.99. These colors are fantastic!





Also Laramie has this cute Add-On for you and it's free for a limited time. Just click on the preview to be taken to her blog. But leave yet I have more to tell you...lol!


I did a double layout of the first time we started practicing our numbers with our new wipe-off crayons. The kids just love Crayola, I do too!



There is also a Re-Release of "Friendly Frappe" and you can pick it up for $4.99 this week.




Here's a layout I did of my favorite coffee buddy.


You can click on my Layout to go to Artgal Style Gallery at Plain Digital Wrapper to see some more awesome inspiration. Oh don't forget about the cute free 'All About Add-on'!

Have a great weekend everybody! I'm off to the beach.




No comments:

Post a Comment