Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Sunset by Meagan's Creations

Wow, it's been awhile since my last post! I have been a little busier than normal hubby is on holidays and doing a lot of fun stuff with kids. I hope everyone had a great time this last long, it was quite fun for us.

Meagan's creations has a new kit being released today at Stuff  To Scrap called Summer Sunset. It is a very beautiful kit. I love these reds, oranges and yellows. I scraped some pics that I have been hanging on to for awhile now. It was the first time we went to the circus and Kaitlyn getting her face painted. She just loved it! Here's a look at the kit.
 
  
Just a small note, I made it to Round 4 for This Scrapper Got Talent at Stuff to Scrap, Yeah! I still have to find that perfect picture and kit now....lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment