Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Cluster Me

Missed me!

On Friday, Meagan's Creations came out with a new template set called Cluster Me! These templates are perfect if you need help clustering or if you love to cluster your layouts. I was so excited when I saw this new set I had to try each and everyone of them....lol! Grab the template set here for only $2 (everyday low price!) Take a look.

 

If you head over Meagan's Blog or go to her store at Stuff To Scrap, she has a Cluster Me Template for free, but you better hurry it's only free for a week.


Here's the Layouts I did using all Meagan's Creations kits, Cluster Me Templates and her word art.

I believe I'm all caught up now and I can't wait to try out Meagan's free template.  Have a great weekend or long weekend if you are Canadian!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kandice!! Your layouts are absolutly amazing!! You sound like you are having a busy summer, I hope we can get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ι couldn’t refrаin from commenting.
    Well wгittеn!

    Alѕo visіt my web-sitе; losing weight after 50

    ReplyDelete