Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Artgal Style Ocean Mist and other Re-releases

Hi Everyone!

Been so busy with Hubby's Holidays, His birthday, Cousins wedding, Newlyweds Family BBQ, Hubby's Brother's 40th, My family reunion, Camping trip, Rodeo, Beach trip and Farm sitting for a week...oh don't forget the running to the emergency room for stitches and the Van's water pump exploding along with our normal to do lists (Jackie's group, my physio, dental visits and kids meet and greet with new doctor)...we have been most definitely been busy the last 2 and half weeks. I tried really hard to stay on top of my CT duties but at the internet cafe I couldn't keep the kids busy enough to blog and photo-bucket was being a pain!  So bare with me this might be a long post.....lol! BUT I had a great time with family and friends and I look forward to a little bit of normal for a while....maybe after I format my computer somehow I have a malware virus and Norton can't handle it.

I want to show you Artgal Style latest kit release Ocean Mist. It is absolutely beautiful! I love colors and how Laramie did her papers. It's on sale this week for $4.99.



Click in the preview or any of the previews to be taken to the store but wait....I have 5 more kits to show you. Next up was Chocolate Nut that was released last week. I love the blues and browns to this kit. Plus all those chocolate elements are so yummy and perfect for any chocolate indulgences.


Now here a list of Re-releases from Scrap That Idea. These first two are on sale for release week.  Technographic is a bundle and includes the page starter cluster curve. I love all those techie elements.


Winter Blessings is beautiful kit with neutral colors and I absolutely love all the icy branches. This is also being released as a bundle.


Here are the re-releases from last week. First one is called Provincial Penguins. Very cute kit with icy blue color and playful penguins.


Last kit I would like to mention is called  Pizza Night. I love how Artgal Style made all those topping perfect for any type of cooking and pizza layouts.

I think that's all the kits that have been released these last two weeks. If you go over to Artgal Style's blog site she usually has a little something extra to give away on release day. Check her out here and take a look at all the beautiful layouts that her team did, they are amazing! Or go to Artgal styles gallery at Plain Digital Wrapper. Now here are a few layouts that I did!





 Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment