Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Artgal Style has 3 released kits

HI! Artgal Style has 3 kits being released today at Plain Digital Wrapper! Yeah!

Graduate is a fantastic kit to scrap any layouts for graduation ceremonies. Click on the preview to be taken to the store.

and the layout I did of my grad.
Lavish Green. A great kit to scrap any spa, bath or beauty parlor layouts. I love the greens and blues of this kit. Click on the preview to go to Laramie's store at Plain Digital Wrapper.
Here's my Layout I did with the kids having fun in our new bathroom.
And Remember the sneak peak from earlier well here's the full reveal, The Eyes Have it!
Here's my layout I did with this fantastic kit.
Make sure to stop by Artgal Style blog she has more inspiration and a free Add on to go with The Eyes Have It!

Well that's it for today. If you don't hear from me have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment