Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Artgal Style has 3 released kits today

Hi Everyone, well I didn't make the final round for This Scrapper's Got Talent Contest at Stuff To Scrap but I had a lot of fun and pushed my boundaries. Really that's what it's about, right? Anyways I wanted to talk about Artgal Style new kits being released at PDW called Old Glory. I love these bright vibrant colors and alpha are fantastic. These releases are on sale right now just click on the preview to be taken to the store.
 
Even though I am Canadian I still came up with a Canada Day Parade Layout.

Here's another great kit called Fly Lady Bug. I just adore Lady bugs and this kit has tons.
 

Here's a Layout out I did with Kaitlyn's Baba's.

Artgal Style last release for today is called Penny For your thoughts. I really like these colors and the word art is great too! I am currently working on a Layout for this kit just need few finishing touches.

If you want to see more inspiration go to Artgal style Designer Gallery at Plain Digital Wrapper and to her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment