Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Update on Challenges

Hi everyone! I can not believe that this year is almost half over where has the time gone. I thought I stop by and let you know how I'm doing in my challenges. Well I made it to round 3 in This Scrappers Got Talent at Stuff to Scrap. Round 2 was a recipe with white space. Here's the Layout I did to get me there.

Here's my Layout I did for my final challenge at Brownie Scraps to become a Supreme. The Challenge was to use a Designer kit for something else it was attended to be used for. Example, halloween kit scrap a wedding layout! I used Winterpalooza 2011 to make my Baking Layout! Here's a look at the kit and than my Layout!

And at Ginger Scraps my Layout I made with Outta Control by Meagan's Creations has been nominated for Bakers Best of the Week. Take a look and if you like to vote for me click on the preview!
Well that's it for tonight! I hope you have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment