Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Speed Scrap at Stuff To Scrap

Wow, I hope everyone was able to say or give some love to all the Father's out there in your life. I enjoyed a very fun and yummy BBQ my sister put on for all the Father's in our family and it was fantastic! Maybe I will scrap that one day...lol! Anyways I just finished another fun SS at STS, I couldn't resist this one there is a fabulous Participation Prize and the instructions were great. Here's my LO I did!


I used a couple of free kits in STS June Color Challenge to made for this LO.  But they are only free for the month of June.

Up Up and Away by Meagan's Creations I used the papers, button, and flowers.

Delightful by JMC Designs used ribbon, frame, tag and flowers


If you have sometime you should really check out STS forum, it's a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment