Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Lion Sleeps Tonight Collab Kit

Hi Everyone, I was am excited to announce that I am on Meagan's Creations' Creative Team. Yeah, again!

Meagan's Creations and Viola Moni Design just released on June 1st, The Lion Sleeps Tonight. It's a great jungle theme collaborative kit to scrap any of those sleepy bedtime LO. You can find the kit at Stuff to Scrap and Scrapable.

I was able to join in a Speed Scrap at little late but I used The Lion Sleeps Tonight kit. The instructions were great and I love how it turned out!


I also used Meagan's Creations June BAK: Slumber Party Word Art. I just loved "I'll Rise but Refuse to Shine' saying for my layout.The LO was Easter Monday 2011, since we were gone all Easter weekend at the families, we were going to have our Easter Egg hunt that day. Kaleb never ever sleeps in and so when we couldn't wake him for the Egg hunt I decided to go get my video camera. This was the first time we had to wake him up....lol! He was a little bear for a few minutes until he realized he was going to look for candies than he was all smiles. The Kaleb we all know....lol! 

Here a better look at Meagan's Creations June BAK: Slumber Party Word Art. Just released June 1st at Stuuf to Scrap.


Please check out Meagan's Blog site for some more inspiration on her just released kit and word art. Be sure to check back here soon. I will be giving a little something away.

No comments:

Post a Comment