Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Goodbye from Scrap That Idea!

Well, It's happening, One of my Favorite Stores is closing 'Scrap That Idea'.  A Work In Progress is among one of the designers that is closing and it is sad to say that my Creative Team membership was a short one but I just loved the idea of creating and being on a team. Thank You Vicki for asking me I was truly 'Over the Moon'!

So please check out the store for some great closing down discounts starting June 1st and running until the end of June, when they close forever. Take a look at some of their ads. All Previews are linked to each designers stores.


 

 


Artgal Style does not have a flyer, but her store will also be discounted too. The discounts do not require coupons - they will automatically be applied at check out. So if there was anything that caught your eye, should get it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment